Medical* Assistant or Health Care and Nursing Assistant wanted!
We work according to the highest medical standards. Qualified and motivated applicants can expect a permanent contract, pay above the standard rate, travel allowance, individual training opportunities and friendly colleagues.
Your tasks are assistance, registration, blood collection, laboratory, cytoscopy, practice organization, possibly X-ray.
Your profile includes completed training as an MFA or health and nursing assistant, empathy and enjoyment of the job, organizational skills, independent and team-oriented work, knowledge of medical computer programs and written and spoken German.
Interested? Apply by email to Dr. med. Heinz Peter Schimers at schimers(at)stuttgarter-urologen.de with curriculum vitae and references
- Phimosis and undescended testicle (German)
- Bedwetting at night and urinary tract infections (German)
- Great information for young males (German)
- Stay healthy! (German)
- What treatment is available for urinary calculi? (German)
- What treatment is available for urinary incontinence? (German)
- Blood in urine (German)
- What treatment is available for an enlarged prostate? (German)
- PSA test: importance in the early detection of prostate cancer (German)
- Testicular checks (German)
- We want a baby... (German/Russian)
- Useful information from the German Federal Centre for Health Education (BZgA) (German)